|Year of production||2020|
|Condition||Excellent (Excellent Condition, without any signs of wear)|
|Scope of delivery||Original box, original papers|
|Location||United States of America, New Jersey, Totowa|
|Power reserve||72 h|
|Number of jewels||44|
|Case diameter||40 mm|
|Water resistance||10 ATM|
|Bezel material||Rose gold|
FREE DOMESTIC SHIPPING:
Timepieces by Labelle is pleased to offer fully insured second day air shipping free of charge on all domestic orders.
SPECIAL ORDER SHIPPING POLICY:
All watches labeled as Special Order will be shipped in 2-5 business days from order date. Because these are items specially ordered from our supplier to fulfill the order, there is a slight delay compared to our regular, in-stock inventory.
All watches listed on our website for purchase are in stock and ready to ship. For verified payments received prior to 4pm, we generally ship the same business day. Shipments go out Monday – Friday, excluding holidays. Owning all of our inventory at our beautiful showroom in NJ allows us to offer this premium service to our customers.
Each watch is pulled from our showcase, and verified against the listing on the website. The box and papers for the timepiece are added to the package to match the description in our website listing.
The watch then goes to our expert team of watchmakers where it undergoes a series of tests using state-of- the-art equipment. The watchmaking team runs this final stage of testing to ensure the proper cosmetic condition, timing accuracy and water-resistance (when applicable).
Your order will be inspected, securely packed, and shipped by UPS or Fedex. Orders can be shipped to your billing address.
All Timepieces by Labelle shipments are fully insured and securely packed. A signature is required at the time of delivery or pick up.
Timepieces by Labelle is obligated by law to collect sales tax on shipping and handling fees associated with taxable orders shipped to NJ State addresses.
We understand that buying a luxury item sight-unseen can be scary. Whether you are buying that watch for yourself or as a gift, we also understand that having a watch on your wrist is different than seeing it online. It's our hope that you’ll love your new watch, but understand that returns are sometimes unavoidable. That’s why we want to make it as easy as possible.
Return Merchandise Authorizations:
Returning a watch is easy. Here is what you need to do:
- Contact Timepieces by Labelle within seven (7) days from the date of shipment to request a return merchandise authorization (RMA) number. Email us at email@example.com
- Once we’ve issued you the RMA, Timepieces by Labelle will e-mail you pre-paid, fully insured shipping labels. Please follow the shipping instructions to ensure the package gets safely back to our facility. The item(s) must be back to our facility within fourteen (14) days from original date of shipment. All returns must be shipped in both and inner and outer box. The return must include not only the timepiece but also the included watch roll, and any documents, instruments, links, straps, buckles, tags, protective stickers, boxes, authentication papers, manuals, or accessories included in the original package. You may re-use the original Timepieces by Labelle boxed that was shipped to you as the inner box. If you no longer have this box, the inner packaging must be a new, unused box. The outer packaging must also be a new, unused box to prevent loss or damage while in transit back to our facility.
- Once the item and all included accessories are in our facility, please allow us up to ten (10) business days to process your refund.
- Provided that you’ve met the above deadlines and the timepiece has not been tampered, we’ll refund your money back in full!
What is the return policy for clients with watches outside of the US and Canada?
Canadian buyers will have the same return policy defined above as domestic buyers.
Defective Merchandise Authorizations:
How do I send my timepiece to Timepieces by Labelle for warranty service and how do I get the repaired timepiece back?
- Contact Timepieces by Labelle within the one-year warranty period to request a Defective Merchandise Authorization (DMA) number. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once we’ve issued the DMA, Timepieces by Labelle will e-mail you pre-paid/fully insured shipping labels. Please follow the shipping instructions to ensure the package gets safely back to our facility. The item must be back to our facility within fourteen (14) days from the issue date of return labels. The timepiece must be packaged in both an inner and outer box. Please only include the timepiece inside your watch roll (if you have it) and package the watch roll inside the inner box. Do not return documents, instruments, links, straps, buckles, tags, protective stickers, boxes, authentication papers, manuals, or accessories with the watch as these items may not be returned to you upon completion of the warranty repair. The outer packaging must be a new, unused box to prevent loss or damage while in transit back to our facility.
- Once the item and all included accessories are in our facility, please allow us up to 4-6 weeks to complete the repair.
Canadian buyers will have the same warranty repair policy defined above as domestic buyers.